Auditing & Compliance
Audit and Compliance – Anti-Money Laundering
"When it comes to AML, every ship has a leak. It's best that we find it before the regulators do".
At Plan b our consultants can assist you with any and all phases of the compliance process.
Establishing an AML Compliant environment includes the following steps:
Step 1 - Risk Assessment
- Regulatory Requirements, BSA, Title 31.
- Targeted assessment of risks –identify entry and exit points of illicit sources.
- It’s not “One size fits all”. Do current compliance measures match the transaction characteristics, activity and overall property operations?
- Evaluate policies and procedures for effectiveness.
Step 2 – Train
- Training of personnel
- Enforce rules and compliance. Maintain and document.
- Review and test internal controls to assure ongoing compliance.
Step 3 – Customer Due Diligence
- Identify patrons, transactions and behaviors that may pose the greatest risk of money laundering (so higher levels of scrutiny and evaluation can be applied).
- Transaction monitoring.
- Suspicious activity reporting review and analysis (SARs).
- Currency transaction reporting review and analysis (CTRs).
Step 4 – Protect and Prevent
- Enhanced due diligence.
- Develop a customized compliance calendar to help ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are being met.
- Defend against cyber-based extortion, fraud, ransomware.
- Prepare periodic AML program reports for Key Decision makers and the Board of Directors. including updates and changes to the AML program, audit findings and developments in regulatory landscape.
Audit and Compliance - Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
Let us Supplement your team with the Experts
At Plan b we have an extensive database of resources with deep industry knowledge including many former FDA consultants.
Consultants are well versed in:
- Deviation Management
- GMP Regulations
- All Phases of Audit
- Documentation Review
For Pharmaceutical Manufacturing our consultants can help with;
- Risk Analysis
- FMEA compliance
Some recent projects include expert resources in:
- Manufacturing Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Process Review, Test Methods, CSV
- Clean Room Remediation
- Quality Management Systems QMS
- MDR’s /Complaint handling SME’s